Wednesday, November 08, 2006

stymied

... and yet I have two cavities.

4 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Did you go to a new dentist per chance? I did this once and was told that I had 5 (FIVE) cavities after having none my whole life and going every six months for a cleaning and check up. No way! I went back to my old one and was reassured that my teeth were just fine. The new dentist would have drilled my perfectly good teeth just for money. Pretty scary.

running shoes said...

wow! I never knew that could happen. unfortunately in the practice I go to, I have never seen the same dr for my checkups. I'm blaming them on pregnancy.

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Get a second opinion maybe?

Kentucky Kate said...

I had same thing happen, but it was because my old dentist was, well, old. I really did have cavities and he wasn't be agressive enough. So I have two cavities after pregnancy that need work too. I'm using your excuse too!!!