Sunday, November 05, 2006

Flossed

So I have an obsession with dental floss. More specifically the whole mouth hygiene thing. There is nothing better than someone with pleasant smelling breath or non-smelling breath. I love to floss, and I even carry this wonderful invention with me in my purse. I like the way the grooves in my teeth feel sparkley and clean. The whole floss thing stems from childhood. I can remember riding in the car with my mom, she would floss at the stop lights or railroad crossings. I guess kids are impressionable... even when it comes to dental floss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it immensely gratifying then a chunk of food pops out? Then you think "See, if I wasn't so darned attentive to flossing, then that piece of sandwich bread would have rotted between my teeth forever. I just bumped my health, hygiene (and of course happiness) up by a big notch!"