Wow, I can't believe that we are 3 days shy of Christmas! The weather has been mild, rainy, and so far only a dusting of snow this year (a month ago). Right now as I'm listening to Tee refuse to take his nap, it's lightly misting; reminds me of FL on a summer morning when the humidity is so high it's like walking through clouds (which I guess you are) and the air is so heavy with moisture that your clothes are damp. Ahh, memories. This year we won't be in FL for Christmas (sad face), but I'll be there in spirit. Hey Florida Family... save the Seven Swans a' Swimming for me!
1 comment:
We missed you at the master's par-tay. You should get a Facebook account and you can see the pictures we took. Plus, Kelli (King) Bock is on there, which makes me happy. It's like a virtual reunion!
Post a Comment