



These last few days, we have had the most amazing sunsets. Each one of these sunsets reminds me of Psalm 19:1-3, "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard."
I will always remember this Psalm because of the first time I had to stand up in front of the whole Lower Level school at my beloved TMA to read this very Psalm 19. I had forgotten that it was my day to read and I was not prepared. That experience traumatized me so much that I remember what I was wearing to Chapel that day. I was in 6th grade and promised myself that I would become a good public speaker so that I wouldn't feel like I did that day. I dislike public speaking.
4 comments:
Wow! That third one down is incredible. How have I missed these? I love that Psalm. It's amazing when you can see inarguable evidence of God.
What would we be without those crummy defining moments? The ones that we either springboard from as a learning experience or get emotionally scarred , develop a permanent tick, and become social recluses from.
Great pictures! I saved the third one to use as a desktop on my computer.
OH MY GOODNESS! First, I'm so ticked that i haven't been reading your blog! From now on, I'm just going to check in whether it tells me you've posted or not. I've been missing so much!
2nd, what were you wearing??!! If it makes you feel better, I was probably jealous of you. I always liked getting to read in chapel. I love reading out loud. Speaking of chapel, I still remember every detail it seems of that Praire Lake campus. Wow....memories.
ahh, Praire Lake Chapel. i was wearing my white button-down shirt with the blue embroidery on the front and the blue, pink, & white printed skirt. i was wearing a headband and a hideous cloth-braided necklace with the big silver carosel horse (very 90's)
Post a Comment