Saturday, February 24, 2007

Somewhat Accountable?

So I'm posting my weekly mileage. This way I may be more motivated to get off my duff and run.
Hey whatever works, right?

From 2/18- 2/24, I've run 13.5 miles. I am planning on running 3 today (which has not been included in the weekly total).



3 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Good for you. I've only done about 3, with hopes to do that or more tonight. I am going to go 2 times per week with a partner and another couple or so on the treadmill once we get it up the stairs and set up. Still need to get the wiring done for it, too.

And you are doing that outside in the freezing cold. Now you are the hardcore one;-).

Rachael Neal said...

I was just wondering the same thing - you run outside in the cold? I would not only be afraid of freezing to death in MI, but also slipping and breaking my neck. Any suggestions on running indoors, without a treadmill?

running shoes said...

you could always run in place. this not only is boring but annoys your husband to no end. it helps if you have had coffee first.