Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Nothin' New

So the latest and greatest... only thing right now is training for my next race.
I have high hopes this year and a list of races that I want to complete (they are subject to change without notice) and include:
Disney Half Marathon (completed)
Lady Track Shack (completed)

Emerald Miles 5K

Dirt Days Trail Series
Apple Blossom 10K
Hyde Park Blast- 4
Cheetah Run 5K
Nike Women's Marathon or Chicago Marathon or Columbus
Philadelphia Marathon
Thanksgiving Day 10K
OUC Half or California Int'l Marathon

I know that it looks a bit daunting, but I've already knocked 2 off. My biggest challenge will be to decide which Marathons I want to run.

8 comments:

Brian said...

That's quite an impressive list. I hate to break it to you but the Hyde Park blast has been cancelled. I think. Rumor has it that the Spot may try and take it over and still put it on. Should be interesting.

running shoes said...

sweet! I love being in the loop with out actually being in the loop.

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Where is the Nike Womens Marathon? Is that the one in San Francisco? Those hills would kick my butt!!! I've considered that one, though. You get a Tiffany and Company necklace instead of a finishers medal (at least you did the first year).

How many marathons are you going to do in a year, ya psycho;-).

Awesome goals!

running shoes said...

Nike is in San Fran. It doesn't look that bad. It promises no cable car hills, but does have a chocolate mile and a pedicure station. I took the virtual tour of the course. I don't know about the Tiffany's necklace? Though,that would be SWEET and possibly the only time I'll see and be able to have one. What do you say A.L... wanna do it with me?? Then we'll meet to do the CIA 2 months later.

Amanda Lomonaco said...

I would definitely consider it. What is the date?

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Alright, I looked into it and am convinced to do it. Would we run it together? Let's talk soon so that we can sign up before it sells out. The half filled up just today

Rachael Neal said...

And the Rescue Run 5k in MIchigan?

running shoes said...

if you are still having it!