Saturday, March 31, 2007

I passed!

I was really nervous this morning when I went to class. I had some anxiety about taking a written test and shooting in front of a bunch of people. I've always been anxious about tests, even when I was in school, so this morning was no different. Anyways, the class was really long and it seemed like it would go on forever. Even though I feel like 8 hours of my life has been sucked from me, I passed and so I'm really happy.

3 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

Yeah, congratulations!

michael said...

Congratulations!

I hope to accomplish that someday too, but a) it's somewhat expensive here in California ($300 application fee + $100 cost of the class), b) they won't give you one unless you can convince them that you have a specific need to carry (stalker, mugged in past, work or live in a crime-ridden area, etc), and c) I don't have a weapon that's small and light enough to carry around comfortably, and buying one would double the cost.

Rachael Neal said...

So, when are you going to blog again? :)