Friday, March 30, 2007

Miss me?

O.K., so I was banned from blogging. Kind of a self- imposed ban. I found that I wasted TONS of time on my computer... all in the name of posting on my blog(s). We decided to see if I could make it to the end of the month without a post. I did. Yeah, me!

A LOT has happend since my last post. Where do I begin?
  • My CCDW class is tomorrow, all day. I am really excited
  • I purchased a Smith & Wesson 9mm (that feels wrong to say on a public post)
  • I started a business. All that's left till it's complete is my business license and web design.
  • Got a small business account opened at the bank (I felt so grown-up).
  • I made 2 baby quilts (who knew I could sew)?
  • I finished Spring Cleaning
  • My husband was awarded a Captain's Bid at this airport.
  • Since the 7th, I've run 37 miles. WHOOO HOOO! You and me ALO...CIA, baby!
I'll be posting again soon. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

YES! I wondered where you were.

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Welcome back, my friend. I have missed you. I've got to start logging miles again, dang it. I am really excited about doing the CIM with you!

Maybe Karin and Katie (my sis) will decide to join us, too.

Tell us about the business. Is it sock related?

P.S. Do you find shooting a gun scary? The muzzle flash freaked me out and I dropped the gun the first time I fired one. I should probably take a class, too.

running shoes said...

The business is a cloth diapering and natural baby/ mommy product store. It is web based and I am offically up and running except for my website... ha, go figure. As soon as the site is finished I will release all the snazzy information.