Home
...
home is always so much nicer when you come back to it after being away... even if you come back to the 'sticks'. our home welcomed us with a duck weed covered pond and grass that was way overdue for a mow... oh, and Harper poo in my study. Ahhhh, home- SWEET- home.
4 comments:
Welcome to home, stinky home. Missed you! Wish that you were here. I haven't run all week (due to my partner calling in sick) and we could have done the 1/2 last weekend.
My sis, Katie, is addicted after the Flying Pig and is training for Columbus now. You all really should try running together sometime.
Glad you're home! Wish you were closer to us - I'd love to run with you. I have NO ONE here that will exercise with me...including Matt. Boo Hoo for me! :)
i would love to run with her... should i just call her? would that be weird and random?
ra- you need to come for a visit. oh and give me the dates for the rescue run...i forgot.
Post a Comment