Monday, May 14, 2007

convert

"hello...i'm a mac..."
I love the Mac commercials, though in saying that, it could come across that that's the reason that I'm typing on my NEW sophisticated, gorgeous, enormously lovely mac computer. I assure you it is not. Since first using these marvelous machines 3 years ago... it was love at first navigation.
Oh, and K.E.T... call me--- if your not K.E.T. & and you are someone I know, you can still call; i'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You make me laugh!!! I've been meaning to call you for, oh, 2 weeks and 3 days (at least). I'll call, I'll call! And Amanda (since I know you read this), I'm calling you too! (but I think I have the wrong number or something 'cause I called and the phone rang, and rang, and rang, and rang.....)

Rachael Neal said...

I hate you and I'm so jealous. I've wanted a MAC since I was two weeks old. Did I mention I hate you? :) I'll have to come down for a visit - just to see the beautiful thing!