Apparently today was a National Gas Boycott. However, the zillions of people who flocked to the gas stations, must not have been informed or just didn't care. Me personally... I love to jump on the "You are gouging the consumer" bandwagon, so I passed up several gas station today even though old 'Dusty' is getting pretty dry with 1/4 tank left. Yes, for those who are wondering, my car's name is 'Dusty'.
The price of gas is ridiculous and leaves me no choice, but to take less trips...actually the baby is the limiting factor here, but for this posts purpose it's the dang price of gas...
4 comments:
That National Gas Boycott was real??? Are you serious?! I just thought it was spam email and a facebook group. I had no idea!
I didn't get gas, but that's only because I only purchase gas on Sunday nights. (I love routines)
It was real. All the news people said it was real, so you have to believe all the news people, right? ;)
I was going to write a long comment, but when it got too long I decided to post a blog about it instead.
WARNING: It's somewhat long and boring, but hopefully convincing too.
As an afterthought, I hope my blog post wasn't overly abrasive. Also, I wasn't directing it at you Jen, just to the idea of boycotting and the people who started it.
Post a Comment