Thursday, September 20, 2007

Crazy Beautiful






Things haven't slowed down, since we've gotten home. I apologize to you all who are waiting for pictures. I am literally typing/ uploading with one hand while Tee sits on my lap pulling papers off my desk and drawing with his other hand. It's like a comedy sketch, really.

5 comments:

michael said...

Sweet pictures! It looks like a great time in a gorgeous setting.

Anne said...

Thanks - these are great!

Amanda Lomonaco said...

I love the one of you and your hubby. Sweet. I can totally relate to the comedy sketch of T pulling stuff of f the desk while you try to type. Boy have I been there!

So, we gonna run it in December or not? 10 miles is my max so far. Should I keep pushing?

Rachael Neal said...

I love it. Thanks for the photos - and the great reminder that parenthood is so much more than dirty diapers!

Anonymous said...

jealous...