Monday, October 22, 2007

O.K.- I'm a bad blogger

I haven't really had much to say lately. Unusual for me, I know! I have been quietly pondering lessons and Scripture in an effort to become less prideful. Shocking, I know! I'm a sinner.
So here some things I've learned recently-
It is not necessary to respond at all times, but the Bible does say that when you do you are to "Speak Truth".
Also, not in just words, but your tone of voice and body language are to reflect truth.
So I'll leave you with 2 verses that I've been chewing on.
Proverbs 10:19, "When there are many words, transgression is unavoidable, but he who restrains his lips is wise."
and Proverbs 15:28, "The heart of the righteous ponders how to answer, but the mouth of the wicked pours out evil things."

2 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Lomonaco said...

Not a bad blogger, per se. Just a very quiet one.

Thanks for sharing your lessons.

Miss you!
-A