Friday, November 30, 2007

Dude...I still Blog

So I got a recent comment from a friend, who will remain nameless. In this comment the said friend stated that it was too bad that I didn't blog anymore. Me... not a blogger anymore- Dude... I still blog. It may be more sporadic, than when I first started which might I add was in 2004! That's RIGHT, you could say that I'm past my prime in blogging years (I'm pretty sure it's like a dogs life). Since my life has become increasingly busy, it's either read my Bible or Blog. And I'm pretty sure that blogging doesn't qualify as growing spiritually. I don't mean to be a disappointment to my far away friends, so I'm really sorry. Please, forgive my desultory blog posts.
So a short, but sweet update.
My baby Bro is coming to visit tomorrow
I've been running... LOTS
I'm a year older
I have an accident prone child
I'm pretty sure I have a stress fracture (c- above)
One of my good friends had a baby BOY
I've lost 10 lbs (also see above)
My CA friend is coming to visit
Earth Bums (my store) had it's first order 2 nights ago!

1 comment:

Rachael Neal said...

yes, i'm "that" friend that will remain nameless. allow me to note that making that comment caused you to blog. :) my point exactly. love you still.