

In this picture we have Lolo proudly wearing her teapot, while Tee tries to gag himself.
We saw a catalog with shirts like these for children for $40 each. I suggested that we make it a craft week and make them ourselves. We sketched, cut, sewed, ripped, sewed some more. Here are the final products and our excited models. I'm toying with the idea of making them to sell on Earth Bums (not for $40 each though :0)
10 comments:
Positively adorable! What a talented girl you are :)
Wow, you and your sis look so much alike. Cute shirts!
i totally saw this on martha stewart this week. this woman has a company that sells baby onesies with appliqués on them! she cuts out material shaped like animals and irons it onto the shirt. she sells them for a ton of money! you should totally do it! you'd make sick cash.
cute by the way!
wait she irons them on? WOW...that would totally save me time. i wish we had cable.
I want one! Do you make a size large? :-)
very cute!!
OH MY GOSH! OK - looking at the pictures you just posted, I've finally clued in to the fact that Jen R. (from Cindy's page) is Jen Yeadon!!!!! HELLO! How have you been girl!!!! Long time no see!!! Looking forward to catching up some! I LOVE the pics of your little ones! You appear to be quite the trendy Mama!
In case your still wondering, this is Danielle DAHL - now Britton ;)
thank you for all your sweet compliments...it was definitely a joint effort with my sister and i.
yes, Michael, i can do size large...for you I was thinking motorcycle...
...and Danielle! my long time history comrade- how's it going?
Awesome. You should use that as your default shower gift when people have babies. Totally unique
Jen you are so creative. If I had as much creativity as you have in your pinkie finger I would be bless:) I'd definitely buy one:)
Post a Comment