Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stand Back...

...I've got a highlighter and I'm not afraid to use it! 
I was grocery shopping on Wed. when I got a phone call from T that went like this:
Me: "Hi, Honey!"
T: "New house rule: NEVER ever leave pens, pencils, especially highlighters where Tee can get them!"
Me: "Oh, no. Did he get into them?"
T: "Yes". (clearly not in the mood to have me ask dumb questions)
Me: "Well, every thing is pretty much washable."
T: "Everything is highlighted!"

I came home and T had cleaned up the majority of highlighted items, but couldn't cover up the highlighter tattoos that Tee had given himself or my running shoes. 
The carpet in the corner has a nice highlighter yellow glow and the Lulu the alphabet spider is blue. 

Kids and highlighters- must be a sign for Spring. My theory is that they are drawn to the bright colors, like a moth to the flame.

3 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Wait, isn't Lulu the letter spinning spider blue anyway? Ours is. That's a funny post! Sounds like you've got your hands full with that one! Can't wait to see your highlighted shoes in October while they are streaking through the streets of San Fran for the Nike Womens!!

Anonymous said...

Dude, our sons are going to be total buddies and Travis is going to be the leader of the pack. Watch out!

the Pie family said...

no pictures of the highlightered house? i guess tom might not have been in the mood to snap some photos. :)