Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Not Selected


A couple of friends and I were really excited about the upcoming Nike Women's Marathon in October. However, Nike decided that a random selection was the best way for their registration this year. So to make a long story short... we weren't selected!
But it really peeves me that MEN were selected to run in a WOMEN'S Marathon and potentially took our spots. However, I am a slight bit relieved that I don't have to run 26.2 miles this year.

Still, it's like being picked last or worse... not picked at all...Nike, your random selection process is for the birds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it...why were men picked if it's called a Women's Marathon??

running shoes said...

my point exactly... BAD FORM NIKE

Amanda Lomonaco said...

I was disappointed and happy all at once. It did take me back to the days of not getting picked during the Farmer and the Dell or being the cheese that stands alone.