I never thought that I'd actually do it, but I caved. I bought a...running skirt...
and plan to run the Flying Pig wearing it.
Ode to the skirt
I'd never thought the day would come,
when you'd see me wearing one.
I used to make fun,
of those girly- girls,
might as well,
be running in pearls.
Not practical, I'd say,
all that material,
just gets in the way.
The silliness and girliness,
I didn't want any part,
Wait, 100% satisfaction you say?
we'll see, as I left the run-mart.
I was skeptical until that blessed day,
and then I caved,
jumping on the bandwagon and riding away.
9 comments:
OK - I'd still classify myself as a runner, but have yet to notice this newfangled item known as the "running skirt." I need pictures, pleaze! Post one!!!
ha!
I'm absolutely going to need to see a picture of you in a running skirt!
Yes, yes, a photo please. It sounds hysterical!
Does it look nice with your running heels?
j/k
yea, i vote for a picture too!! i want to see what a running skirt looks like! :) when is the Flying pig?
A running skirt, huh? Do you wear shorts under it or something to stay modest?
You make me pee in my pants. This is hysterical.
Oh...that was so freakin cute! Loved it Jen
Post a Comment