Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Skirt


After many request to see the skirt in action... here she is.

Obviously, this is not me in the skirt, but you get the idea.
It has built in shorts under the skirt- think 'suped up' version of a tennis skirt. 

My skirt and I went on a 10 mile run together on Tuesday. 

It was glorious.

6 comments:

Lee and Candace said...

You are too funny!

I mean, I'm sure the skirt is great and all but...running...glorious...I just don't get it:)

Rachael Neal said...

ha - i was thinking "wow, jen's butt looks great in that skirt!" you should have let me believe it. :)

Anonymous said...

What I don't get is how that is better than regular shorts? And I won't be satisfied with anything less than a picture of YOU in the running skirt! :-)

The Talberts said...

I'm with Candace ..
Running. Glorious. Ten miles.
Nothing about that fits together for me.

Kentucky Kate said...

I like the skirt part. Not so much with the running part. Walking five miles (with a Starbucks in the middle) is about as extreme as I get. But I would walk in a skirt... :)

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Running ten miles is glorious, or can be if you are trained up for it. I, however, am not at this point. Hopefully soon!

So, I was convinced by you and bought a flippin' skirt last night. But mine is a tennis skort (I wonder if it is the same thing?). Where did you get yours and how much did it cost?