Thursday, August 28, 2008

Redeeming

I've been feeling badly about lying around all day with no energy to do anything with Tee. I feed him, we do puzzles and I him read books. Inevitably the TV gets turned on, and then I watch helplessly as my son gets turned into a non-thinking, mesmerized blob.
I felt a little bit better this evening after my 2 1/2 hour nap, I thought I would be adventurous and make something more than pancakes or waffles for dinner. I'm feeling very proud of myself as I made, grilled cheese and ham sandwiches. I even scraped carrots to go along with the meal. We then dined en plein air, on the front porch.
It was lovely, as Tee took some time to smell the flowers.

2 comments:

The Talberts said...

My babes are especially fond of outdoor eating, too. Outdoor eating practically naked? They love that, too!

Anonymous said...

Way to throw in some French there, mon amie!