a daily chaotic mess and a work in progress, pressing toward the finish line when we see our Savior.
That's right and the fun has never ended... okay the girl house fun ended but it was exchanged for a whole new fun adventure!! Seems like long ago, doesn't it?
Wow! Kinda cool. I always say that I gave up my career for a guy. But, boy, look how it paid off!!!
Oh yes, I moved for a boy too...and I'm so glad I did!
...and the two girls never left you alone again...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's right and the fun has never ended... okay the girl house fun ended but it was exchanged for a whole new fun adventure!! Seems like long ago, doesn't it?
Wow! Kinda cool. I always say that I gave up my career for a guy. But, boy, look how it paid off!!!
Oh yes, I moved for a boy too...and I'm so glad I did!
...and the two girls never left you alone again...
Post a Comment