Thursday, September 18, 2008

How do you reconcile events that happen in life that have NO explanation?
To wrap your mind around two seemingly opposing ideas, such as death and sovereignty of God makes my head hurt.
How do you comfort a broken and grieving family when it's your own?
When there are NO concrete answers for faith, just opportunities and moments of truth from the past.

My Uncle, an always kind and funny man, who lived life, not perfectly, as none of us can achieve. A father of 5, grandfather to 6, brother to 3, uncle to 9 was killed yesterday in a motorcycle accident.

Please pray for my family-As this is what God has planned for us, that it might refine and make us more like Him or, in MANY cases, draw us to Him to be Saved

8 comments:

The Talberts said...

We'll be praying, Jen. I'm sorry for your family's loss. Please let us know if you need anything.

Kentucky Kate said...

I'm sorry. That sounds tough. Ditto on Melissa's offer if you need anything.

Kimberly said...

Jenn, I'll be praying for your family.

running shoes said...

thank you all- my dad flew home this morning after a relaxing day of vacation. my mom is still here, but we may be heading south for a while.

Anne said...

Jen, I'm so sorry.

krissy said...

I'm sorry Jen, we'll pray for your fmaily.

Amanda Lomonaco said...

I'm praying for you and your family as you heal. Sorry for your hurting.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish I was there so I could come over and help you out!