Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fan Request #1

Kim wrote:
I actually WOULD like to see your favorite shirt and your favorite shoes.



These are my *NEW favorite shoes! Up until recently, I was a brown/ black or gym shoe girl. My more trendy and fashionable best friend in VA, convinced me to try them and buy them.



Since there was no specifying on whether the favorite shirt was maternity or non- I chose the latter, esp. since I won't be wearing it much longer.

10 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

love them both! you're my kind of girl when it comes to style. :)

Kimberly said...

Seriously love those shoes. And you STILL don't look pregnant!

running shoes said...

no... just fluffy in the middle

running shoes said...

which is why I'm hesitant to post a picture of my belly, it just looks like flab. And lest you all start the blog flogging, I've gained weight- i just have more space for the baby to "hide"

Kate said...

I had to look at your ticker to remember how far along you were, I cant believe you are halfway there! When I saw you on sunday I almost said somthing but I agree about the you dont look pregnant comment, it makes you feel fatter than if someone said "Look at your big belly" I want to know if you decided to find out the sex.

Unknown said...

This is such a great idea! And i LOVE those shoes too. But then, i've always liked your style. I actually thought of you the other day when I was shopping at The Gap on Park Ave!

Anonymous said...

Gee...did we go shopping together? Those are my favorite shoes too! I wear them all the time and random strangers compliment me on them. Good choice, friend!

Amanda Lomonaco said...

I don't see the fluffy in the middle. You look great!!

Cute shoes and shirt!! So fun and feminine. I have no idea what my favorites are, but I don't own things that cute.

If you come out here, we could shop for cute maternity clothes!

Kimberly said...

Jenn - you are SO funny! :)

Anonymous said...

By the way, I'm "more trendy"?? Really? I was terrified to buy those shoes. But thanks!