Blogging topics are to taxing on my placenta brain these days, so I'm ripping off this creative idea from Melissa.
Ask me to take pictures of any aspect of my life that you’re interested in or curious about. It can be anything from my favorite shirt to my cell phone. Leave your requests as a comment to this entry, and I’ll snap the pictures and post them as soon as I can. Leave your requests as a comment to this entry, and I’ll snap the pictures and post them as soon as I can. I would also add that you can ask anonymously, if you'd like. And if you decide to play along, do post the meme in your own blog!
6 comments:
i already posted the meme, so i get to answer this one pain free.
i want to see a picture of your most recently decorated room.
I want a baby belly picture!
What's Tom up to these days?
What was the decision on finding out the sex of Baby #2?
I actually WOULD like to see your favorite shirt and your favorite shoes.
Do you have a tattoo or a black runner's toe nail?
Also, I would love to see your baby bump. I am washing all of my maternity clothes today.
Something that makes you think of FL please!
Post a Comment