Friday, December 19, 2008

pupdates

...Tee calls it. I know I'm a delinquent blogger.

The highlights:

My grandmother and mom came to visit for a weekend in Nov.
My brother came for a visit in Dec. and went skiing for the first time.
I got to take a trek to FL and visit with my family.
I am 24 weeks pregnant with our baby girl and getting bigger (it feels) every second.
I've gained 8lbs. Babe's heart rate is normal (unless I drink too much caffeine).
T put together Tee's big boy furniture and stretched the carpet in his *new room. Painting has commenced.
I've managed to knit a wool diaper cover after much frustration (knitting is not my forte).
The purging of our unused stuff is in full swing (some of you will say it's nesting; I say it's organizing)
I've been reflecting on the abundance of God's gifts to us, not necessarily because it's Christmas, but that certainly is a HUGE and undeserving gift we've been given.
I'm behind on Christmas shopping.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addition: "Friends from Virginia came to visit, play with Travis and run a 10K with Tom."

Kimberly said...

I need to see pics of you on here!

running shoes said...

Your so right E! Sorry for the omission. Crazy how time has flown by! Your babe will be here so soon!

I'll get T to take a picture tomorrow when he gets home

The Talberts said...

I can't wait to see the wool cover! What an accomplishment. Particularly for someone who claims to only be able to knit scarves. :)