i empathize. i was low on iron my entire pregnancy. i too neglected the prenatal vitamins. honestly, the anemia felt better than being constipated. oh the joys of motherhood to be! :) praying for you!
I'm always anemic too. Early on going the route of eating foods high in iron worked but in the last month I did have to do the pills. yuck. hang in there.
Oh gross. I'm on the "taking a pill every third day" plan. I take one, it makes me ill for two days and then by the third day I feel guilty enough to take another one.
I can't remember if you do this or not, but I added a Juice Plus (and ate more broccoli) the last two months of my pregnancy with Porter and that brought my iron back up. So I was taking six a day instead of four. I took iron with my first pregnancy and... well, it was yucky. The Juice Plus doesn't do anything yucky to me!
sometimes I feel like a "Juice Plus as a prenatal vitamin" commercial. I swear I love that stuff.
6 comments:
Oh, dear. I'll pray for you this week!
i empathize. i was low on iron my entire pregnancy. i too neglected the prenatal vitamins. honestly, the anemia felt better than being constipated. oh the joys of motherhood to be! :) praying for you!
I had to take iron the last 2 months. Glad to be done with that. Hope you feel better soon.
I'm always anemic too. Early on going the route of eating foods high in iron worked but in the last month I did have to do the pills. yuck. hang in there.
Oh gross. I'm on the "taking a pill every third day" plan. I take one, it makes me ill for two days and then by the third day I feel guilty enough to take another one.
I can't remember if you do this or not, but I added a Juice Plus (and ate more broccoli) the last two months of my pregnancy with Porter and that brought my iron back up. So I was taking six a day instead of four. I took iron with my first pregnancy and... well, it was yucky. The Juice Plus doesn't do anything yucky to me!
sometimes I feel like a "Juice Plus as a prenatal vitamin" commercial. I swear I love that stuff.
Post a Comment