I can't believe that I'm almost in my 3rd trimester, or I am depending on who I talk to. This pregnancy has flown by.
Travis has been stuffing his shirt with stuffed animals and calling it "Baby Lyla belly." He'll then move it around and say, "Look baby's moooving." (He draws out the ooo's, it's really quite funny). I wish we had a video camera to capture this.
How many of you all have video cameras? What do you like about it or what would you change?
7 comments:
Good question! We need one, too!
We have one and that is more Damian's territory than mine, so he could talk to you and Tom about it. I like it though.
love having a video camera, but be careful that you get one that has discs that can go into your computer. we have the really small disc one - and my macbook pro won't take those, so its makes it hard to download videos. just my two cents. i'm not an expert.
I have absolutely nothing to say about this, which means Eric could probably write a book about it.
Hmmmm. I'm seeing a trend here. I was going to say, along with Rachael and Katie that we have one, but I barely know how to turn the thing on. Ben bought it for me for Christmas when I was pregnant with Jacob and .. you know .. I'm more fond of still pictures. But I'll tell Ben you're interested and I'm sure he will share his opinion with you.
Perhaps when I'm done with my DSLR series I'll do a series on camcorders. In a nutshell I'd recommend getting something small and cheap that records on SD memory cards. I have a pretty nice camcorder that records on tape (mini-DV) but I don't use it near as often as I'd like because it's a pain to capture and edit the footage - and that's coming from me who has access to a lot more equipment than the average bear. A friend recently got the Samsung MX-20 and really likes it.
HAHAHA! This post is hysterical. It reminds me of my little Jimmy when I was pregnant with Kyla. Sometimes he'd sit down and make the muscles in his stomach stick out - then he'd get to violently sucking it in and sticking it out all the while calling out "Mom, LOOK! The baby is kicking!". . HAHAHA! Always killed me.
As far as a video camera, allow me to suggest a camera with videoing capabilities. They work great for shorter shots (a few minutes or so) - which is about all anyone wants to see of any one event. I have a Canon Powershot Elf and I LOVE it! It's perfect for everything I need and very compact and light.
Post a Comment