Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yes. No. I think so. Yes. Maybe?

You'd think that because I've done the labor thing before, I'd know whether or not I'm in labor. This, sadly, is not the case, as my body (and Lyla) have been playing tricks on me since 4 a.m. today. At one point, it got so bad I called Tom to see if during his trip it would be feasible for him to get home and how long would it take.
I didn't want to alarm him, just ask and have a plan.
I alarmed him.
He got home around 4 p.m.
I'll keep you all updated (or Tom will), but chances are this is just pre-labor labor, like the experience with Travis, and it won't amount to a baby... just yet.

3 comments:

The Talberts said...

!!!!!!!
If there is anything we can do, let us know.

Ashley said...

So anything happening? At least Tom had a practice run. Let us know if we can do anything.

Lindsey said...

hang in there, mama, you KNOW it will end...with a GREAT gift...praying for soon...also, thanks for reminding me how much work pregnancy (especially those last several weeks) is! i needed to remember :-) can't wait to see your beautiful daughter!!!