Still keeping me guessing... I understand why the promise of a scheduled delivery is so appealing to some women.
Last night all cramping seemed to fizzle around midnight. It started again around 11 a.m. and intensifies for a few moments every 30- 60 minutes (read: not regular) with frequent back pressure and pain.
I think this is my bodies way of revving it's engine or flexing it's muscles, so to speak, not so much to produce a baby girl.
Right now real labor sounds dynamite... or and least the knowing it's real- sounds that way.
2 comments:
praying for you. hang in there. i'm sure it seems like forever, but that baby girl will be in your arms soon enough. :) can't wait to meet her!
Oh, sister! I have been struggling with the same thing. THREE times now I thought, "Is this it???" and then nope. Fizzles out! Last night we left our dinner night at a friend's house because I was having so many painful contractions and we got home and I laid down...nothing. It was over. Sigh. Love you, dear sister, and praying for you!!!
Post a Comment