Holy cow! No wonder you look tired in your photo. How do you handle that? I would blow up (not a good way to handle such things, but my natural reaction!). Ugh!
Oh yes...one of Ethan's first words was "mess" because he makes so many of them and I'm always saying it. Right now, I have all of Noah's diapers strewn across the living room floor. Nice.
I love that he's just chillin' with his little cap on backwards. You should ask my sister about the white-out incident with her boy who is the same age. :)
5 comments:
Holy cow! No wonder you look tired in your photo. How do you handle that? I would blow up (not a good way to handle such things, but my natural reaction!). Ugh!
nice.
I just did that to my pantry tonight, myself. oops.
I was going to say almost exactly what Krissy said. I dumped flour out in my pantry, too. It swept up, though.
From the last post with your belly shot, you look terrific, Jen! Perfect baby belly!
Oh yes...one of Ethan's first words was "mess" because he makes so many of them and I'm always saying it. Right now, I have all of Noah's diapers strewn across the living room floor. Nice.
I love that he's just chillin' with his little cap on backwards. You should ask my sister about the white-out incident with her boy who is the same age. :)
Post a Comment