I'm excited, although my Midwife will let me go as long as 2 weeks past my due date (sigh).
I'm SO praying that won't be necessary.
I'm wondering how I can manage two children... so that part is just a little unnerving.
I'm excited to meet Lyla and find out what her personality is like (praying its laid-back)
I already feel somewhat guilty that I have monthly belly shots of Travis, but only 3 of Lyla. Hopefully this won't scar her, at least probably not as much as having nutty parents.
Here's my 38.5 week profile shot.
5 comments:
You look about 7 months pregnant, doll. Not 9! Jealous! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to meet your little Lyla. You should come over during the summer and we'll let Trav play on our swingset (yes, we have one) and we can chill with Clay and Lyla on the backporch. We'll just try to keep Travis out of our kitchen. :)
Wow, you look really great, Jen. Not about to have a baby at all size wise.
I totally have tapered off with the photos with each kid, too. This one has just a few.
I can't believe you are so close to your due date. Praying for you, your labor and your precious new little girl!
1) I'm SO praying that you won't go past your due date. Been there. Done that. It sucks.
2) I'm still wondering how I can manage 2 kids...and I have 2 kids.
3) I HAVE THE SAME SHIRT! We must be friends or something.
4) You definitely do not look 9 months pregnant!
I have to agree with everybody else and say how great you look. We hope Lyla comes soon for you and we can't wait to meet her.
you looks wonderful! the second child is always less photographed, start to finish. :) don't feel guilty. lyla is going to be a beautiful addition to your family...personality and all!
Post a Comment