Thursday, April 09, 2009

Travis is 3!

The festivities began in the morning when I went into his room and sang him "Happy Birthday". When I got to the part where it says "to Travis", he looked at me and said, "My Birthday"?? It was way too cute.
I had made cranberry pecan pancakes, which any carb is his favorite, and ate a relaxing breakfast.

After breakfast was present opening time. He absolutely loved ALL of his presents and kept shouting, "Oh, my!" and "Mommy, Daddy look"!

It's hard to believe our little guy is 3.
I'll post pictures of the celebration, soon.

2 comments:

The Talberts said...

Happy Birthday, Travis! I guess we don't have to worry about a double birthday now.

Kentucky Kate said...

Yea!!! I love that little guy. Keep us updated on the progress, or even lack thereof. I've been checking your blog religiously so I don't miss anything.