Monday, April 06, 2009

All in fun

My appointment went well today. Very quick not like previous appointments. My Midwife and I were on a mission.
I still had to do the normal routine: step on the scale, blood pressure/ pulse, pee in this cup. Which I found myself thinking, this could be the last time I'll have to pee in a cup. You see very exciting, stuff.
O.k. so to recap and help you with your guesses- I'm 2 cm. I had my (guys who are reading divert your eyes), membranes stripped today.

So I've created a Poll: When will Lyla be here? As you can tell this is a very busy week.

6 comments:

The Talberts said...

I loved not having to pee in a cup anymore. It is extremely difficult to pee in a cup when you can't actually see anything in that area of your body anymore.

Also .. I'll vote, but it sort of depends on if you were checked this week and, if so, how dilated you are.

Kimberly said...

Uh oh! From the results of your poll it looks like people are losing faith in Lyla coming this week! But she WILL come! Eventually...right?

Ashley said...

I'll guess the 12th.Or maybe you will be one of those that the stripping actually works for and go today. =)

running shoes said...

It worked for Travis, but it felt nothing like it did with Trav, so I don't think it's working.

I'm a little discouraged friends! The 12th-really! That's too far away!!

Margie Petri said...

Take heart. I was late with all of them, but they were all worth the wait!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! Being overdue is really hard! Dave and I are anxiously awaiting our future daughter-in-law's arrival - make sure you text us a picture so we can approve her. ;-)