I have so many scattered thoughts these days. Usually my most productive and creative ones are consumed by the idea of sleep.
Ahh, I love sleep. Where was I?
So in no particular order here's what's been happening at the ol' Rodeo:
- My grandmom, Meemo, died at the end of April.
- We are struggling with discipline and authority issues! Tom and I need prayer for parenting wisdom.
- Breastfeeding is going better... painful only half of the time.
- I finally got to go to the Dentist (I LOVE that dentist clean feeling!)
- I do have 1 cavity. I'm blaming pregnancy.
- Tom and Travis got to go to Apple Blossom in Virginia and visit the VA Homestead. They got to meet Travis's new cousin Olivia.
- We are trying to decide whether to put Travis in swimming lessons or gymnastics. The boy NEEDS to blow off energy somewhere!
- Lyla has started spitting up.
- My parents are coming to meet her in 2 short days!
- I will no longer be a Board member of our Community's HOA as of June 6th. (Hooray!)
- My mom's dog is not eating or drinking and having trouble breathing.
- Lyla has baby acne and her face looks like a strawberry.
- I want to go to the gym- but I'm afraid that breastfeeding issues will return.
- I managed to stay in my p.j.'s all day yesterday and then feel like I'd wasted the day because I did.
- I made Arepas last night and they weren't terrible.
- Travis has had bowel issues, so potty training has been put on hold.
- Tom's been working in the garage after the kiddos go to bed, so Travis thinks that "Handy Manny" is in his room.
- I have to include this because I think it's cute. Travis calls Noelle- "Nello"
- Lyla is 1 month old. She slept 3 hours last night!
That's it in a bulleted overview. Have a wonderful day, wherever you are.
I'm out.
2 comments:
I think i lived in my purple pj's for the first 6 weeks of Dora's life.
Well for having a 1 month old, your doing pretty dang good, right?! ;) I'm all for PJs and rest for the first few months of breastfeeding. . . all good for your body and baby. And your parents have yet to meet Lyla?? -that will be tons of fun. And ya, totally ditch the HOA (those are always a royal pain). Hang in there, and get as much sleep as you can regardless of what doesn't get done ;)
Post a Comment