Saturday, May 09, 2009

My Husband is a Stud!



After many years of talking about adding a climbing wall (and saving our old mattresses) to our home, it's almost complete.
For a mini-date last night, we put the kids to bed and set some climbing routes together. Ahhh! It was so nice amazing to do something together that we did dating.

Have I told you how handy my husband is? He built the entire wall and reorganized the garage to still hold our cars (and junk)

I'm so excited!

Anyone for climbing?



7 comments:

The Talberts said...

No climbing for me, but that mattress looks like a nice, quiet place to take a nap. :)

Paulina said...

Ooh I'm coming over...well in a few months! Probably not best to climb when 9 months pregnant...but i love indoor climbing!

Kentucky Kate said...

Even better than when I saw it earlier. Fun stuff.

michael said...

That is just too sweet!

Lee and Candace said...

Lee's brother did this in his parents garage! Cool!

Lindsey said...

holy cow! i'm super impressed with the wall!!

jen, i would love to give you a hug :-) you're a GREAT mom and staying in your pj's all day is 1)acceptable and 2)occasionally required. your babies are super blessed to have you...God knew what He was doing!!

Anonymous said...

you gotta be kidding me. this is awesome. jealous.....