Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dear Lyla: 3 Months

July 13, 2009

Lyla girl, you are 3 months old, and I can honestly say, "Where has the time gone?" You are growing and growing and achieving all the prescribed milestones. You are calm and patiently put up with your brothers antics. You are already very social and love to "talk" to us. You have lots to say, which I can only imagine will continue. I'm praying that you will be a strong woman of prayer and faith that you will exhort others daily, but that your words will be wise and sifted.

I'm so thankful for you and all the pink-ness that you've brought into our home. Your smile is contagious and I find myself daydreaming about all the fun mommy and daughter things we'll do together. I can't wait to paint your toenails and french braid your hair.
I am enjoying each of my days with you and trying to soak it all in so that I remember. Time goes by so fast.

I love you little honey.

Mommy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, the days of not knowing what the heck you are going to do with a girl are gone, huh? Yea!

Unknown said...

So sweet.

But how come I haven't seen her in any pink yet?!

The Talberts said...

so, so sweet. :)
little girls have a way of making even us not-so-girly moms turn into a pile of mush, don't they?

running shoes said...

yes!

I didn't even know I could think such things.

karin, frilly dresses in any color = pinkness

Lee and Candace said...

Toenail polishing tip...buy the quick dry stuff...it makes life so much easier!:)