Jen, this is too precious for words! I am due in 6 weeks with #2 and Shep just turned 2. Seeing all the pics of Lyla makes me want a little girl, we don't know what we are having yet. Hope all is well with you!! Your fam is just great. Oh...and I may do cloth diapering this time around so I may be emailing you for ideas/suggestions.
7 comments:
Very cute...I'd love to hear her and Noah talk to each other. I'm not sure who's louder! She's a great talker!
Oh, how fun!
I love this stage!!!!
soooooooo cute jen!!
she sure has a lot to say! very cute jen!
Jen, this is too precious for words! I am due in 6 weeks with #2 and Shep just turned 2. Seeing all the pics of Lyla makes me want a little girl, we don't know what we are having yet. Hope all is well with you!! Your fam is just great. Oh...and I may do cloth diapering this time around so I may be emailing you for ideas/suggestions.
That is precious!
Our 3 month old is just starting to make little noises too, but not yet to that extent.
Post a Comment