Before I tackle the mountain of laundry, I thought I'd just say that we're home.
We had a wonderful time at the beach with family. We are so blessed that they willingly watch our energetic children. I may even have some semblance of a tan or it may be the lighting.
I'm happy to be home though, ready to get back to our normal routine and definitely excited to be in a bedroom sans children.
I'll be posting pictures soon.
4 comments:
glad you're home!
I'm sort of glad you're home...but I liked it when your home was my home. I sat on the back deck almost every night and read, with one hand rubbing Harper's ears of course...you have a lovely home and yard! :) Glad you're back!
I will come over and we can compare skin tints;)
Welcome back! Let me know if you are still interested in a coupon class and we'll get something scheduled. Late night coffee runs while the kids are sleeping also works.:-)
Post a Comment