Friday, August 07, 2009

In my head

This is the conversation I had in my head today as I tried squeezed into a pre-pregnancy dress.

WOW! Does this dress make me look fat?
No Jen! The entire pan of brownies that you polished of does!!

It made me laugh and then it made me think I was a little wacko plus a little piggy.

Thought I'd share, so you can laugh too.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Me: who does that sound like?
Damian: YOU

You sound just like me, although I have 4 months on you that I should have lost this remaining weight. I need to stop complaining and actually exercise, ugh. You look great by the way!

Kentucky Kate said...

Yeah, you are still totally within the "blame it on the baby" stage. Use it! Although I'm with you. I'm up to the full 30 lbs of pregnancy weight and I still have 2 weeks to go! I have a feeling it's not 30 lbs of baby in there.

Unknown said...

I laughed, but you're not piggy.

Kimberly said...

I used to pray that Clay would be a 33 lb baby. Boy was I depressed when he was only 6 lbs 13 oz.

the Pie family said...

you do look great, jen. and isn't there somewhere that says you have a whole year after the baby is born? well...thats what i heard! :)