I dropped off diapers today and used it as an excuse to meet the delivery guy at Starbucks in Ft. Thomas.
I've been wishing for Starbucks, salivating even, since a friend brought me a Iced, Decaf- Raspberry Non-Fat, No-Whip, No- Ice Mocha 2 weeks ago (you know who you are...you're amazing)
While T and I were enjoying our (overpriced) treats, a friend came in to get a treat for herself and to treat a friend. I haven't seen this friend in a little while, mind you we both live in Indep., but we met in Ft. Thomas. What are the odds?
Did you know that they now have Starbucks gift cards that fit on your keychain? I think it's pretty genius...never be without a way to purchase Starbucks. And just like a the good impulse shopper I am, I bought one for Tom.
au revoir
8 comments:
Aaaah Starbucks. One grande vanilla over ice please. I could suck that one down in about 2 seconds. I pay so much for them and yet they don't stick around long enough!
ha. i totally hear you, kimberly. sometimes i look at my empty cup and i'm like, "really? five bucks?"
i can make hot drinks last longer - all day, even. but the cold stuff just disappears.
it was so good to see you, jen. and so weird because i go to ft. thomas like .. every six months. we should've called katie n. up to come meet us. :)
i am not sure if you are aware that i too am a starbucks junkie, i mean, addict, i mean...former employee. i could drink cinnamon dolce latte's allllll day. ahhhh.
cyd,
I was not aware of your love for Starbucks. I, too, was employed by this fabu-licious establishment. This just confirms why I like you. ;)
I think we've started something ladies... Welcome to the Starbucks Sisterhood NKY Chapter
sign me up jen! when will we have our first meeting? i can hardly wait! :)
ok, so I guess I need to learn to drink coffee to be apart of this exclusive club!:) I do love their strawberry cremes though.
Oh, I so need to join! Depending upon the season, I do ice brewed coffee, white mocha or caramel apple spice. Mmmm. I have a weekly date with Starbucks for 6 months after each baby. That's why I keep having babies.
Kate- I'm pretty sure you and I became friends over iced coffees at the Ft. Thomas Starbucks.
Candace- You are welcome to join us to drink your strawberry cremes, but I can't promise that there will be no heckling or trying to convert you to coffee heaven.
Melissa did make an interesting point though, we'd need to call ahead and rent the entire Starbucks for the number of kiddos we will have in tow.
Maybe we should do it on a Sunday evening and bring only the nurslings/ infants. Daddies stay home to watch the older ones. ;)
Post a Comment