So here's my attempt at updating those of you who follow the Rodeo. A catch-all if you will, not the clutter looking kind, the shiny full-grain leather kind. However, I cannot guarantee that a bullet point or two will not be used.
Consider yourself warned.
We set out for a relatively uneventful March, but found ourselves face to face with an ugly ear infection that caused LJ's ear drum to rupture. It was her very first ear infection, aggravated by the our plane ride down to
LJ is doing wonderfully well and we go tomorrow for a follow up to check the healing of the ear drum.
We had a good time in FL with family and friends, soaking up the sunshine and warmth.
We registered T for Preschool at Calvary Christian School. He'll be starting in August going 2 days a week. He got to shadow a student and be with the teacher he'll have and LOVED every minute of it! He can't wait to go back.
*There is a mere month before my babies turn 4 and 1. Time has flown by this past year. I know that it will continue to pick up speed. Birthday party plans are underway. We are turning our house into a Baseball Stadium and then a Giraffe Preserve.
*LJ is taking steps. Tentative, but none the less sometimes 6 at a time before the face/bottom plant.
*I am thankful for my husband who's schedule has been pretty grueling lately, yet tells me he's been praying for me.
Spring is springing, crocus are blooming. A bit of color amongst the dead, brown needing to be pruned sadness that is my garden. T, LJ, and I have been walking around the neighborhood more lately. My pants are fitting better these days, now if I can just lay off the Trader Joe's dark chocolate covered almonds with sea salt.
We are looking forward to Grandpa and Grandma Richardson who will be visiting in a few days. Hopefully the kids and I can come visit them for the Annual Apple Blossom extravaganza.
4 comments:
Oh those almonds.....right now I'm eating a canoli.
your a bad influence. canolis sound delicious.
miss you.
Loved the update! I feel the same way about my blogging infrequency - it's a good thing we're not graded on them :)
Post a Comment