Saturday, June 12, 2010

I married a Pilot

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this

Kimberly said...

It totally looks like a pilot's handiwork!!! :)

krissy said...

hahahaha!
I had a total stranger ask if my husband was a pilot once because of how clean our car was! She knew another pilot and put it together on her own!
At least we never have to ask for things to be fixed around the house!!

Ashley said...

He's not really acting like a pilot until he puts little blue lights all along the edge of the lines. =)

From Damian

The Talberts said...

this is so funny. i'll bet tom nearly breaks into hives just by coming over to our house. our house is like .. the anti-pilot.

Kara said...

That is awesome. I now know my husband should've been a pilot. The house is all neat and organized when he leaves for work. When he comes back that's a different story.

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Mike saw this and said..."That is smart." Great way to keep the garage organized. We are always tripping over our kids stuff and getting on them about leaving us a path. Just have to draw them some parking spaces.

Susan Holt Simpson said...

That leaves me speechless. Almost....