Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Deep in Thought

So, life in general has been adventurous. My sister, nieces and nephew got to spend a good amount of the Fall with us. It was chaotic, stressful, blissful, and amazing! I miss them. Our house feels gigantic and lonely. This evening I pulled behind a SUV that looked like my sisters and for a split second, I imagined it was. She's a great sister.

Do all sisters think they have great sisters?
If it were up to you, should all girls have a sister?

A month ago, I sprained my ankle while dancing to "Oh Happiness!" I was trying to make my niece laugh. She only laughed when I fell to a heap on the floor.
The song is now known to my family as, the-sprain-your-ankle-song.
I still have not been able to run on it or walk very far without my arch bruising. I'm thinking physical therapy may be in my future.

Walking reminds me that I need to give this (treadmill) interval training workout to Krissy L. Kris you asked me for an "ease into workout", So Kris, I'm just going to type it for you here ;)
Intervals with help to build endurance. It's a 15 min. workout, so you can repeat it as many times as you want.
I usually have the slowest speed at 3.7 instead, but I have longer strides. Same goes for a light jog, I have to put it on 5.0.

3 Minutes:
Speed: 3.5 Incline: 0

2 Minutes:
Speed: 4.0 Incline 0

3 Minutes:
Speed: 3.5 Incline: 4

3 Minutes:
Speed: 3.5 Incline 6

2 Minutes (Light Jog)
Speed: 4.5 Incline: 4

2 Minutes:
Speed: 3.5 Incline: 0


Random post, I know!!

No comments: