Travis was getting self-control in the bathroom. When I went in his hair was wet and spiked.
That's funny, I thought. I don't remember hearing the water running from the faucet.
I didn't hear it because he dunked his head in the toilet.
Voluntarily.
6 comments:
aaaaaahh! hahahahah! Can't say that I've experienced that one yet!
EWWWWWWWW!
I don't think i can ever be a mother.
Ha ha ha! I love it. I won't tell you what my kids do with toilet water. Suffice it to say they would be in better health if it were on their head!
He gave HIMSELF a swirlie!
That. Is. Awesome.
Er, I mean awful!
Will we ever be not surprised by what they do? They are so weird. I went in the bathroom the other morning and the boys were peeing into the toilet at the SAME TIME. And they looked at me like it was an every day occurance. Maybe it is.
Post a Comment