I say 'we' in the loosest of terms, as neither Tom nor I have had nothing to do with it.
See, LJ just decided within the last month that diapers are no longer for her, and regularly tells us that she as to pee pee or poo poo. She then walks herself to the bathroom and starts to undress.
The kicker for Tom and I is that SHE ACTUALLY GOES!!!
It's happened a half dozen times, so I know it's not a fluke.
I know some of you are hating me right now, but I'm baffled!
Isn't this the strangest thing?
I don't think I'm ready to have no kids in diapers... um, #3, please!!!!??
More importantly, how can I order another model like her?
God are you listening?
I'll take either a male or female version...wink
Here are a few photos from our Winter Sunshine Retreat:
5 comments:
I wouldn't say I'm hating you, but I'm definitely experiencing some jealousy.
Oooo...#3??? Definitely consider it a blessing!:)
I'm just beginning to navigate these waters and am THRILLED for you!!!
Dude. Do NOT tease me about wanting a third child!!! I sooo want us to be pregnant together again!
We were sort of there with you with Noah and the potty training. He was the one who would actually tell us he had to go or that he needed a diaper change. He would sit on the potty and go when Ethan wouldn't. And then after a few days, he was just peeing all over the floor and decided he hated the potty. So we are going to wait. I hope she keeps it up because that would be awesome!
Anella did the same thing. It's wonderful isn't it?
And as far as baby #3 goes, my third was my easiest... as a baby anyway. :-)
Post a Comment