a daily chaotic mess and a work in progress, pressing toward the finish line when we see our Savior.
Congratulations!!!!!! Way exciting Jen!!! :) Praying...
I knew Tom could be talked in to another baby!!!!! :) Congratulations, very exciting!
Woohoo!!! Next arranged marriage between a Spence and Richardson coming right up! Well, you know, provided you have a girl. :)
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!Although why do I think this will not be a florida baby? :(
Congratulations!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!! Way exciting Jen!!! :) Praying...
I knew Tom could be talked in to another baby!!!!! :) Congratulations, very exciting!
Woohoo!!! Next arranged marriage between a Spence and Richardson coming right up! Well, you know, provided you have a girl. :)
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!
Although why do I think this will not be a florida baby? :(
Congratulations!
Post a Comment