I've been absent from a great many things the least of these is blogging.
No offense to my faithful followers, Hi, Mom.
Who am I kidding, my Mom doesn't read my blog and neither does my Sister.
But don't cry for me Argentina, because I've been crying enough for the whole blogging community. Gotta love those pregnancy hormones... I've turned into the biggest sap.
Kind of funny that me, tested as being a non-mercy, non-compassionate person, would be humbled so significantly by God. I am wrecked by these hormones, much more than with the other two pregnancies. Maybe that's what God's using to refine and burn up the dross. Pregnancy Hormones + children = sappy, blubbering, inarticulate, snotty mom whose learning mercy and compassion :)
So, what's new, you ask?... Nothing much, all is still pretty much the same except for the child, who is the size of a "Medium Shrimp", that is making my body into a house.
Highlights, some, but not limited to the following:
We made it through the hottest part of Summer.
T got glasses
Surprise! Baby 3
Went on vacation
LJ split her ear (almost Spock style, but lower)
T started Kindergarten
Baby 3 takes over my body
Anywho, we are all knee deep in morning sickness here. And of course, all the aftermath that comes with Mommy being sick and NOT cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, et al.
Seriously, I must stop crying... and upchucking.
My kids can smell my exhaustion, my lack of motivation, my crying over a stain on a shirt(!). They are little velociraptors who pray on weaknesses.
So we're surviving... eating more fast food in a week that we have in 5 years, kind of surviving... but sometimes when life (God) hands you a "Medium Shrimp" you have add the fries from the drive thru.
5 comments:
Great blog post, Jen. I wish that I was close enough to help you and to take your weepy self out for an appley raisiny dessert (hey, with the hormones and weird cravings you may like it now).
Give yourself some grace and go for the super sized fries!;-)
Praying for you!!
Let me know if it'd be helpful to make you a meal. Would love to!
1. I had to look up velociraptors
2. Best line: "sometimes when life (God) hands you a "Medium Shrimp" you have add the fries from the drive thru"
3. I read your blog :)
4. I think you are amazing, merciful, compassionate, hilarious, and you are probably crying right now.
5. I LOVE YOU!!
hi...umm you are adorable, loving, generous, thoughtful, kind..I could go on. Cry about that! :)
How can I help? Seriously, call me text me, email me...even if its to pick up the fast food for you!
I love you girl! We can put our hormones together and have a party!:)
Post a Comment