...So originally the FB status read "my adventures continue as LJ dialed 911 and I didn't find out about it until the Police were in my driveway."
Travis blamed LJ when the Police were in my laundry room explaining there was a call and hang-up from our address. I had my suspicions about who the guilty party was considering LJ knows only one number...2!
As the evening progressed, Travis said strange things and asked interesting questions, for instance, "Maybe LJ wanted Mr. Gray to come and give her a sticker." or "Why do I get punished when I lie?"
So basically after 3 hours of him lying, he confessed. He really wanted to see Mr. Gray and thought that if he called 911 the Fire Dept. would come and give him a sticker.
Knowing this, I really want the Police to come back (read: scare) and tell (read: scary voice) him why it's NOT o.k. to call them unless there is a REAL emergency... a sticker not being an emergency!
No comments:
Post a Comment