...someone breaks a tooth.
Here at the Rodeo, we are no stranger to accidents involving teeth, unfortunately.
So this morning, as I was using the step stool to put some cabinet shelves up, I made certain that LJ knew NOT to play on it.
I got two shelves up and was wiping off the counter where the dusty shelf had been then, I see LJ, sideways in the air falling off the stool.
She landed with the corner of the stool in her mouth, stuck between the cabinet and the stool.
Tears, blood, tears, more blood.
I found pieces of wood and stain in her mouth.
I found pieces of tooth... the front one.
My girl knocked her front tooth clear half- off.
We have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning, and I have the souvenir of a stool with tooth marks.
Richardson Rodeo perpetuating the Kentucky stereotype one child at a time, ya'll.
2 comments:
That's rough! Hope it's not too painful until the dr can 'fix' it. Hope he can fix it!
I'm trying to hard not to laugh at your last comment. I know it wasn't supposed to be a funny story! If you are going to Dr. Greenhill, I'm sure he can work a miracle! :)
Post a Comment