I gave clear instructions that while I went to bathe LJ, T was to finish writing his spelling words.
When I came downstairs, not one spelling word was written.
After I inquired a bit further, T said, "Mom, I hate to have to tell you this, but I painted my toenails." He showed me. They were painted, but the paint had been mostly taken off.
"T? What did you use to take the nail polish off your toes?"
"This cleaner right here."
As he points to Soft Scrub with Bleach
I don't know what's more disturbing, my son's affinity for nail polish or the fact that I haven't taught my children that "cleaners" are off limits.
Gotta run... I sent T upstairs to clean off the bleach and he just yelled that LJ sat in the tub... with her pajamas on!!!
Oh, JOY!
3 comments:
Hang on....how old is he that he has spelling words? And did the nail polish even dry before he took it off?
This was HYSTERICAL. I laughed quite a bit and then read it to Ben and we both laughed all over again.
Ah, life.
And you are having a 3rd??? Oyoyoyo! Wow. Kids are tough, huh. Non stop chaos at times, but super sweet and loving, too.
Post a Comment